This Policy applies to our users, partners (such as lessor partners), (collectively "you", "your" or "yours")
"Personal Data" is any information which can be used to identify you or from which you are identifiable. This includes but is not limited to your name, nationality, gender, telephone number, bank and credit card details, information of bank account and payment, personal interests, email address, your image, identity card (including identity card number, date of issuance and place of issuance) biometric data, race, date of birth and your address.
For lessors, we may ask you to provide us with information relevant to real estate which you are leasing including locations, contacts, property features, possession letter for property (including one of following documents: certificate of land use rights, home ownership and other assets attached land; sale contract signed with the Developer; certificate of construction (certified) accompanied with photos concerning.
1. Collection of Personal Data
We collect Personal Data about you in the ways listed below. We may also combine the collected Personal Data with other Personal Data in our possession.
- You provide your Personal Data to us
- We collect your Personal Data when you voluntarily provide it to us. For example, you may provide your Personal Data to us when you:
- Fill up a user profile or registration forms or register via Facebook.
- Fill up demographic information in surveys.’
- Send file of owner verification or real estate property possession letter (secured by our service).
- When our services are used
- Personal Data may be collected through the normal operation of our Apps, Websites, Services. Some examples are:
- Your location (to detect photographing locations and rental locations);
- Feedback, ratings and compliments;
- Use your camera;
- Transaction information (such as top-up method and rewarding);
- Information about how you interacted with our Apps, Website or services (such as features used and content viewed);
- Device information (such as hardware model and serial number, IP address, file names and versions and advertising identifiers).
- Sensitive Personal Data
Some of the information that we collect is sensitive in nature. This includes information such as national ID numbers, race, marital status, and your health or religious beliefs. We only collect this information when this is necessary to comply with legal or regulatory requirements.
2. Purpose of Using Personal Data
Sumica may use, combine and process your Personal Data for the following purposes ("Purposes").
- Providing services and features
- Your Personal Data will be used to provide, personalise, maintain and improve our products and services. This includes using your Personal Data to:
- Provide you with Services across our business verticals;
- Engage your account to provide Services;
- Create, administer and update your account;
- Verify your identity;
- Validate your Contribution, process payments and transaction;
- Perform internal operations necessary to provide our Services, including troubleshooting software bugs and operational problems, conducting data analysis, testing and research, monitoring and analyzing usage and activity trends;
- Protect the security or integrity of the Services and any facilities or equipment used to make the Services available;
- Process and manage your rewards;
- Enable communications between our users;
- Process your application to provide benefits when you work with us.
- Safety and security
- We use your data to ensure the safety and security of our services and all users. This includes:
- Verifying your identity when you log in to Sumica;
- Using device, location, profile, usage and other Personal Data to prevent, detect and combat fraud or unsafe activities;
- Sharing location and detailed information of users relevant.
- Research and development and security
- We may use the Personal Data we collect for testing, research, analysis and product development. This allows us to understand and analyze your needs and preferences, protect your Personal Data, improve and enhance the safety and security of our Services, develop new features, products and services.
- Marketing and promotions
- We may use your Personal Data to market Sumica and advertisers’ products, services, events or promotions. For example, we may:
- Send you alerts, newsletters, updates, mailers, promotional materials, special privileges, festive greetings; and
- Notify, invite and manage your participation in our events or activities;
We may communicate such marketing to you by post, telephone call, short message service, online messaging service, push notification by hand and by email.
If you wish to unsubscribe to the processing of your Personal Data for marketing and promotions, please click on the unsubscribe link in the relevant email or message. Alternatively, you may also update your preferences in our App settings.
3. Scope Of Using Personal Data And Scope Of Disclosure Of Personal Data
In addition to the purposes outlined in this policy, Sumica undertakes not to transfer, lease, disclose, or share the User's information to any third party without the User's consent. or in accordance with the law or at the request of the competent state agencies. We need to share Personal Data with various parties for the Purposes. These parties include:
If you are a Tenant, we may share your Personal Data with lessors including your information and your photos.
If you are a Lessor, we may share your Personal Data with Tenant And Contributor including your information and your photos.
For example, We may share your information with third parties in case of rewarding.
- With Sumica partners at your request
For example, if you requested a service through a Sumica partner or used a promotion provided by a Sumica partner, Sumica may share your Personal Data with that partners. Our partners include partners that integrate with our App or our App integrates with or business partners which Sumica collaborate with to deliver a promotion, competition or other specialized service.
- With Sumica and Wakumo Vietnam business partners
We may provide Personal Data to our vendors, consultants, marketing partners, research firms, and other service providers or business partners. This includes:
- Payment processors and facilitators;
- Cloud storage providers;
- Marketing partners and marketing platform providers;
- Data analytics providers;
- Research partners, including those performing surveys or research projects in partnership with Sumica or on Sumica’s behalf;
- With our legal advisors and governmental authorities
We may share your Personal Data with our legal advisors, law enforcement officials, government authorities and other third parties.
4. Retention of Personal Data
5. Request for Alteration, Updation and Deletion of Private Information
Sumica allows Users to request for Alteration, Updation and Deletion of their Private Information. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data.
Users can send a Request by two ways:
- Access Help Centre in the SUMICA application, select Report App Issue and send a Request for Personal Data Deletion
- Contact our Support team directly via Hotline or email to send your request.
After the User requests to delete their personal data. User profile will be completely deleted from the Sumica system within 3 working days.
Additionally, we may share non-personally identifiable Personal Data with third parties, such as location data, advertising identifiers, or a cryptographic hash of a common account identifier (such as an email address), to facilitate the display of targeted advertising.
If you do not wish for your Personal Data to be collected via Cookies on the Websites, you may deactivate cookies by adjusting your internet browser settings to disable, block or deactivate cookies, by deleting your browsing history and clearing the cache from your internet browser. You may also be able to limit our sharing of some of this Personal Data through your mobile device settings.
7. Amendments and updates
Sumica shall have the right to modify, update or amend the terms of this Policy at any time by placing the updated Policy on the Websites. By continuing to use the Apps, Websites or Services, purchase products from Sumica or continuing to communicate or engage with Sumica following the modifications, updates or amendments to this Policy, you signify your acceptance of such modifications, updates or amendments.
The Users or Client may amend, supplement your Personal Data during the period of using our App, Services or our Website by accessing to our Apps, Services or our Website and signing in your registered account to amend and supplement you Personal Data based on our approval.
For any concerns, please contact to us as follows:
Wakumo Vietnam Limited Company
Add: 04 floor, 132-136 Le Dinh Ly, Vinh Trung Ward, Thanh Khe District, Danang City
Tel: (0236)3991 757
If any provision of this Policy is illegal or otherwise unenforceable, SUMICA will amend such provision, or (in its sole discretion), remove such provision from this Policy. If any provision of this Policy is determined to be illegal or unenforceable, such determination will not affect the remainder of this Policy, and the remainder will still be in full effect.
Any dispute or disagreement under this Policy will be firstly resolved through mediation. If an agreement cannot be reached through such mediation, the parties here agree to bring the dispute or disagreement to the competent court.
Disputes between Users and third parties: SUMICA does not have any related liability, but only plays a role in assisting Users, providing necessary information for Users and related third parties to work together. to handle. Users and third parties must directly solve all problems related to transactions of Users and third parties.
© 2019 Sumica, Wakumo Vietnam Co,.Ltd